Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Fun Football Weekend!

My doggies and I get along very well now. Except that they are VERY interested in my toys. Mama is always saying, "Not yours." I am never sure which of us she is talking to, but she is constantly taking toys out of our mouths!!
We posed for an "all the babies" shot. I even tried to look at the camera and smile. Aren't we cute. Too bad Mama and Daddy couldn't get in with us!
Ace gets very jealous when someone is paying attention to me. He tries to jump right in and steal the spotlight. Silly doggie!
This is my new "chilling out" pose. I like to hang out in the afternoons and talk on Mama's pink phone. (Seriously Mama, enough with the girly stuff. Would it kill you to get me a blue phone to talk on.)
Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you all - hope you had as "chill" a weekend as I did!!

No comments: