Friday, October 31, 2008

We are still here...


Hi everyone! We are still here. I have been telling Mama to update this thing, but sometimes she just won't listen. I am still hanging out, crawling around. I enjoy the army crawl the best and don't have any intention of ever lifting my stomach up!


This is my latest trick! I love cabinets and drawers. I got stuck under this one. Mama and Daddy just laughed and kept taking pictures instead of helping me!


I went to the beach again and was much more interested this time. I found this way cool seashell and would NOT give it up. If you zoom on this picture you can see my two cutie teeth!!



My Daddy likes to carry me around Superman style. It is so fun to hang out with him!



This is taken in front of the house we were staying in. Aren't we cute?!?!


This is Mama's Halloween costume! Just kidding! She dressed up in all of Daddy's new gear. He was quick to remind her that he has to put an additional hundred or so pounds on top of all this. She couldn't even get up when she sat in the chair. He said he doesn't have to wear that pink shirt under it all either.

No comments: