Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Half Birthday to Me!!!

It's my half-birthday today! I can't believe I am already six months old! I love all of my new toys and constantly have to be doing SOMETHING. No rest for my Mama!
She loves to take pictures of me and thankfully, I love to pose! Every time she opens that camera bag, a BIG smile goes right on my face.
I am still drooling non-stop, but no teeth yet! Mama checks every morning.
This is my "pondering" profile shot. I have been practicing for just the right occasion. You still can't deny that I am a little Eric.
Mama and I are so silly. We play all day long - and today she won't stop singing the birthday song! Have you ever heard her sing?? Not fun, my friends. I have even pretended to go to sleep several times today just so she would stop!

No comments: