Monday, August 4, 2008

More Weekend Fun!

Here we are at the front of the Aquarium! It turned out to be such a nice day!
This picture is just for my Aunt Gretchen and Scott. See that silly animal back there. It is a gator. Aunt Gretchen loves Gators... and something about football. I am sure I will learn all about it later. Uncle Jake just shook his head at me...
See my other new friend. That guy in the scuba gear was feeding all those fish and came over for a little talk. I wish I could go play with him!
We also went to the Coca-Cola museum. It had so many fun things to look at! I wanted to try my first bottle of Coke. Maybe in a few more years...
Granddaddy cleaned up Mama's first car for me. Isn't it stylish?? As soon as she sat me down in it, I grabbed the steering wheel. I can't wait until I can actually reach the floor with my feet. I will be zooming all around that place!!!

No comments: