Monday, August 4, 2008

Where Have We Been??

Guess what, Friends?? I went to my first Pampered Chef party! This is my new friend Melodie. At Mama's baby shower, she brought me this cool pampered chef onesie?? I had a great time, and found lots of fun things to play with!
Uncle Jake, Mama and I took a trip to the Tennessee Aquarium. They have a very cool bird exhibit. I thought maybe if I raised my hand and smiled really cute that birdie might come down for a visit. No such luck, though.
This is a sting ray of some sort. I liked watching him swim 'round and 'round. Lots of people were petting that guy, but Mama said I was a little too young. He kept coming by to say hello!
They also had a butterfly exhibit. I really wanted to hold one of those things on my own, but every time I reached out, they flew away. Silly guys. I promised I wouldn't hurt them!!
Here are Uncle Jake and I in front of some little fishies. I wonder where Nemo is??

No comments: