Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mini-Vacation

Daddy and Mama and I got to go on a mini vacation with the Geyers. We had to wait a long time for Daddy to come home and be ready to go, so we read a few books. I love to see my face in the mirror... can you see it?
The first night of our vacation wasn't very relaxing. The adults made me sleep in my pack and play, and I discovered a new friend. See him in the mirror? Every time I woke up, he looked at me and wanted to play. We talked and cried and played ALL NIGHT LONG.
We had lots of fun at the pool and the beach. One night we dressed alike and took some fun pictures. Daddy was still in a good mood for this one. It didn't last long.
Here are Mama and me. I wish she would have let me go in that water. I think she is scared of sharks or something. And maybe fish in general. And seaweed. And crabs. And well, I think the water, too.
But Daddy let me go in. I loved putting my toes in the sand and wriggling them around. They were very tasty after this little encounter.
Here are three generations of Geyer men. Aren't we all handsome. Mama says you can really tell we are family.
And here are the Geyer girls. They like to run and play and act silly. We had a really great time and hope we can all go there again some day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the little picture of Vance looking at the book! And, you don't look like a woman who's had a baby . . . still skinny as ever.