Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's

Guess what?!?! Mama finally let me have some real food. I was shocked and surprised at this decision as you can see. We decided to start with sweet potatoes. It seemed I was the star of the show. Everyone was taking pictures of me for some reason!!
Mama was expecting some kind of crazy face, but I actually seemed to like this new orange food. It took me a while to figure out how to keep it in my mouth, but it was sooo yummy!
This is my Grandpa. He loves to cuddle with me and I love to cuddle with him. Mama says I get my techno-sense from him. He loves gadgets like cell phones and cameras, just like I do. I need to teach him that these things are even more fun if you put them in your mouth!
I am such a happy boy when someone is giving me their un-divided attention!
Mama got to open a few more birthday presents and I got a few too!! This paper and the cool boxes are the best part!
This is my blue teddy bear. He doesn't have a name yet, but I sure do like to give him big hugs. Wanna know my secret?? I only do this so people say, "Oh, how cute!" Then they take out their cameras. I don't actually hug my stuffed animals when other people aren't around.
Here I am in my Gator outfit. It finally fits and I am ready for football season. Don't worry everyone, I have several other teams to represent, too!

No comments: