Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Friday!

My Grandmother and Granddaddy came to town today and I got to show them lots of new tricks. They got to see me sucking on my toe firsthand. It is still a tasty little treat.
We also got to play peek-a-boo and the Crawl on your Grandmother game. It is pretty fun!
Mama got me this cool Tickle Me Elmo. Oh goodness the fun we had with this little creature. He would just laugh and laugh and I would too! He would roll and so would I!!
I gave up bottles a while ago, which leaves Mama always with me. Always. So she has decided to try a sippy cup a little early. I am still not the biggest fan, but it will do in a pinch.
I do expect everyone to laugh and clap each time I take a drink correctly, of course. I need lots of praise to encourage these good behaviors!

No comments: