Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Playing Around!

Today, while Daddy was away, Mama let me play with his work clothes. They are very fun to dress up in. I told Mama that I was going to be just like Daddy when I grow up. She made a very icky face and told me she would rather me be a lawyer.
I really like this hat though. I think I am supposed to call it a cover, but I like my word better. Did you know I have my very own flight suit? It is still a little big, but soon I can really dress like my Daddy!

Anytime I am hanging out now, this is what I am doing. These feet are better than any toys I have. I like to hold them, and kick them, and eat them! Can you pull your feet up to your ears like I can??
Mama thinks I am hilarious. She said this is what I did when I was in her tummy, too! She has a picture of me - even before I was born - grabbing my feet and pulling them way up high.



No comments: