Thursday, July 17, 2008

Waking Up is Hard to Do...

Lately, when I wake up in the morning, I just kind of hang out and babble to myself for a while. But I am aware, I tell you. I watch and wonder who will be coming to get me each morning. I stretch and do the tallest push-up I can do, trying to get my eyes high enough to see the door. When it opens I get the biggest smile on my face - ready for a new day!!

Mama thinks it's funny to watch me do this from the video monitor. I think she needs to quit watching and come get me!!

Today Mama was still taking pictures and I really wanted to be picked up and held. Mama just laughed, but Cali understood me. She came over and gave me a big kiss and told me it would be alright. I guess sometimes it's good to have a big doggie like her! I just hope she doesn't learn how to jump in bed with me like she does with Mama and Daddy.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my, he is cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great keep up the good work. He is growing so quick!