Monday, July 28, 2008

What a Weekend!

Daddy and Mama finally took me to this pool I keep hearing about in our neighborhood. I have had this cool crab thing for quite some time and I haven't been able to use it until now!! I had so much fun!!
I told Mama I was a big boy that she could let me swim on my own. She couldn't stop laughing and looking at my feet. For some reason, she kept calling me her little duck!
Daddy got in on the fun too! He like to swing me around. He makes Mama a little nervous, but she is just a worrier. It is SOOO FUN to be moving that fast.
Grandddaddy taught me a new thing called "chilling." It is when you just sit back and relax and talk to each other. I had lots of good stories to tell him about my life. He was a very good listener! I think he had a pretty good time with me.

We also got to go to church to watch Jake play in a basketball game. I didn't get to watch much, because people kept passing me around playing with me. Can you believe the old guys beat the youngsters???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is beautiful, sarah! how bout a blog about the diaper disaster... but maybe no pics. give him a hug for me.