Monday, July 14, 2008

Here We Go...

Welcome to our new blog! Mama is a little late getting this all set up, but we hope you can keep a watch on little growing me by just checking this site.



This was me when I was just a few minutes old. As you can see, I had a rough start and had a few extra attachments to hang on to. I am a lot like my Mama, you see and I need a little drama to get things started.




My Daddy told me that it's important to have a cool ride. Here is my first! That is me in that little box thingy and that is my very own helicopter behind it! Too bad they didn't let me sit in the front and try to fly that baby! I heard that maybe Daddy came or maybe he even flew that thing... but Mama said those were just rumors. :-)



Anyway, I turned out just fine. I just wanted an all-expense paid vacation to Charleston to get me started.




Here I am now, at five months, taking my first dip in the pool with Daddy! Not sure if I think this is so much fun. Think I'll stick to my little tub for a while. Mama promises me she will keep this up to date! I like to show off my good looks ya' know!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! Vance is adorable - I will definitely check back often!